Terms & Conditions
AGREEMENT AND LICENSE
By accessing our Web Site(s) or Database(s), including this website, you agree to these terms and conditions, as modified or amended from time to time.
Each time you access our product Database(s) or the Site(s), you reconfirm your agreement.
If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you may elect not to access the Database(s) or Site(s).
Continued use of our Site(s) indicates your agreement to these terms and conditions.
This Agreement is effective from the day you initially use or access our Database(s) or Site(s) until such time as you cease to be a potential or actual customer of U.S. Computer Corporation ("USC") or cease to be a visitor to a USC Web Site or linked Web Site or Database(s).
1. Definitions. For purposes of this Agreement, the following definitions shall apply:
(i) Site or Web Site. The Site or Web Site means all information, content, concepts, program interfaces, structures, functionality, computer code, published materials, electronic documents, graphic files and other technology inherent in USC's and affiliated world wide web sites including but not limited to those located at www.uscomputer.net , www.myramstore.com . www.uscx.net , www.myprogramstore.com, www.nyprogramstore.com, www.uscx.net , www.usclargo.com, freesites.usclargo.com, freesites.usclargo.com, freewebsites.usclargo.com, largostore.usclargo.com, signup.usclargo.com, members.usclargo.com, ecommerce.uscomputer.net, register.uscomputer.net, register.nyprogramstore.com, www.usclargo.net, www.softsavers.com , www.uscx.net, www.softsavers.com, www.uscx.net and all subdomains of these sites which we own and all providers of information displayed on our sites.
(ii) Database, Databases or linked Database(s). The Databases or Database includes all information accessible from USC through the Site, which may include, but is not limited to, data structures, technical and other specifications, pricing, product availability, advise, and other data and information and images. All data and other information available on the linked Databases is proprietary, confidential and the sole property of USC or third parties licensing or otherwise making available such information to USC.
2. Order Validity. You agree not to contest the validity or enforceability of orders placed through the Web Site under the provisions of any applicable law.
All orders placed shall, for all purposes, be deemed to be in writing signed by you and will be admissible as between the parties to the same extent and under the same conditions as other business records originated and maintained in documentary form.
3. Logging USC reserves the right to electronically monitor and record your visit(s) to our Web Pages and Web Site and hereby gives you notice that visits to order submission pages may be recorded as a legal and security measure.
4. Terms and Conditions of Sale. The terms and conditions contained on USC's written invoices, stores, and available on line, as amended from time to time, shall apply to all transactions initiated via the Software or through the Web Site.
USC's terms and conditions of sale may vary depending upon the country and region within the country from which you are ordering or the subsidiary or affiliated web site who processes the order and with whom you do business.
5. Termination and Modification. USC may elect to update, modify, change or terminate all or any part of the functionality available through the Databases or Site, including modification or termination of the ability to place orders or make inquiries at any time in the future.
USC may modify this Agreement from time to time. Any amendments or modifications may be provided to you through posting on our Sites, modification of this and related pages, or other on-line notice.
You agree that access to the linked Databases or Site will constitute acceptance of all such modifications or amendments.
The Databases, and the Site's areas are confidential information of USC or companies licensing USC and contain copyrighted or otherwise proprietary information.
6. License. The Databases are not sold but licensed to you for your internal use in your ordinary course of business for your review, selection, order preparation, support and purchasing of products, services or information sold or otherwise made available by USC, its affiliates, associates, suppliers and fulfillment centers actually providing the products, services, information, pricing and data.
This license is non-exclusive; and is for use by you as an individual and only in accordance with this Agreement and any documentation provided to you or available on-line from time to time.
You may NOT, except as otherwise provided in the documentation or on-line (a) copy any of the Site, Software or linked Databases; (b) distribute, rent, sublicense or otherwise transfer or disclose, or transmit the Site, or linked Databases electronically to any person or entity; (c) modify, translate, merge, or prepare derivative works of the Site, Software or linked Databases; or (d) use any of the Site, Software or linked Databases for service bureau or other purposes not specified in this Agreement or the documentation. You may not decompile, disassemble, probe, or otherwise reverse engineer the Databases, software or the Site.
7. Disclaimer of Warranty; Limitation of Remedies. USC is licensing the linked Databases and Site "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE." You acknowledge that the Site is licensed for use by you as a convenience for you in communicating with USC. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the Software, linked Databases, Site and your use of the Internet.
USC HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS AND CONDITIONS, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE WITH REGARD TO ANY MERCHANDISE, INFORMATION OR SERVICE PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITE OR linked DATABASES.
USC shall not be liable to you or any third party for any damages arising from or as a result of any delay, omission or error in electronic transmission or receipt of any orders or otherwise made pursuant to the Software or via the Site, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
THE DATABASE CONTAINS INFORMATION OBTAINED BY USC FROM MANUFACTURERS AND OTHERS THAT INDUSTRY SOURCES BELIEVE WERE RELIABLE, BUT USC MAKES NO WARRANTY AND DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY REGARDING DATABASE ERRORS AND OMISSIONS, AND IT IS SOLELY YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND USEFULNESS OF ALL OPINIONS, ADVISE, SERVICES OR OTHER INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE linked DATABASES AND THE SITE.
You agree that the Site gives you significant benefit for no or a modest economic consideration. Your sole and exclusive remedy for any breach of this Agreement by USC shall be to terminate the Agreement.
IN NO EVENT WILL USC BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ON ANY LEGAL THEORY WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, EQUITY OR AT LAW, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Additional Disclaimers and Conditions may be contained in the Site and Database.
8. Governing Law. This Agreement and your use of the Software, linked Databases and Site are governed by internal Florida law and applicable federal laws of the United States. The venue for any disputes arising out of this Agreement shall be, at USC's sole and exclusive option, the courts with proper jurisdiction at USC's corporate headquarters, or the courts with proper jurisdiction at your location.
ALL SALES TRANSACTIONS EXCLUDE THE APPLICATION OF THE 1980 UNITED NATIONS CONVENTION ON CONTRACTS FOR THE INTERNATIONAL SALE OF GOODS, IF OTHERWISE APPLICABLE.
9. Your Obligations. You agree that you shall not use the Software, linked Databases or Site to do any of the following:
10. Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold USC and its affiliates and associates, and its and their directors, employees and agents harmless from any and all liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees related to or arising from (a) the use of the Software, linked Databases or Site or the placement or transmission of any message, information, software or other material on the Site by you; (b) negligent acts or omissions by you in connection with the installations, use or maintenance of the Software, linked Databases or Site; (c) claims for infringement of patents arising from the use of the Software, linked Databases or Site by you, (d) claims of copyright infringement resulting from the use of the Software, linked Databases or Site, and (e) claims of trademark infringement resulting from the use of the Software, linked Databases or Site by you.
The following links are an integral part of and a continuation of the terms and conditions on this page:
U.S. Computer Corporation reserves the right to accept or refuse any order at our sole discretion.
U.S. Computer Corporation reserves the right to accept or refuse any payment at our sole discretion.
The information on this page and on this site is not, and may not be interpreted as, legal advice.